By Angela Nolan / March 18, 2011 / Recipes
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 4 Tbs. Water
- ½ of 102 g. box of instant vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbs sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ 250 g package of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp milk
- Place ingredients in Bread Machine in order listed above.
- Set for dough cycle.
- After the dough cycle is complete, remove dough from the machine and roll out to approximately a 10 X 17 inch (25 X 43 cm) rectangle. The dough is very sticky so I recommend a light dusting of flour on your rolling surface and your rolling pin.
- Spread the softened butter over the dough with a smooth edged knife. Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over the buttered dough.
- Roll tightly from the long end, inching edges closed when completely rolled.
- Slice rolled dough into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices.
- Place into a greased 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- Makes about 10 large rolls. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden. Do not over bake.
- Mix all ingredients together while the cinnamon buns are baking.
- Spread the frosting on the very warm rolls.
- Eat while they are still warm or heat them in the microwave oven for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Enjoy! I know my family did!
Follow me online